Ucollect.me - launching date

We are thrilled to announce that the launch of our highly anticipated NFT Membership platform is just around the corner. In the next two months, we will unveil our platform’s first version, which will offer a unique and user-friendly way to own and manage NFTs.

Ucollect.me has been designed with the needs of experienced crypto users and newcomers. We have incorporated an intuitive user interface to ensure that our platform is easy to use, secure, and enjoyable for all.

While our release date is set for 13th June 2023, we are opening a private beta for users willing to join and support this project early.

Users wililng to help us through our incentive program, feel free to send me a DM.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, Miro. I am keen on taking part in the beta program, as I have particular requirements that I would like to discuss. I believe these could be valuable suggestions for the launch, so I hope ucollect.me will consider them.

I would like to join the private beta- Let me know. Bye Luigi

1 Like

As we get closer to the beta launch, I wanted to inform the community that we are opening the private list for beta access today.
If you are interested in previewing ucollect.me and supporting the project with feedback and ideas, join us on Discord and request access to the private channel.