UCollect: From Idea to Insightful - The Journey So Far

Welcome to the UCollect Insider’s Post, where we spill the tea on all things NFT membership platform related. If you’re curious about what we’ve been up to lately, you’re in the right place😎

First things first, let’s talk about the big idea behind UCollect. It all began with trying to solve a real-life problem related to a well-known membership platform that we have come to know. A creator with a very big following lost everything in the span of a night, as their account was suspended for no reason. They got it reactivated -as they did nothing wrong, it was an error on the platform’s behalf- but nothing could be done to recover their community. It was a shock, and I think we can all understand it well.

Going deeper and talking with a creator that shared the same experience, we discovered that actually, the problems that creators and anyone who lives thanks to their following are so many, starting with the fees that nibble away at the revenue, algorithms that hide content, shadowbans, and thresholds impossible to reach. You name it.:face_with_monocle:

At the same time, our team members started investigating the blockchain, Web3, and all related things. That’s because we are nerds, and we love to know more and more, for sure, but interesting aspects unfolded, and we discovered that thanks to and through Web3, we can solve some of the problems mentioned above. Not only that; actually, a whole new range of opportunities exist for creators thanks to it, so we thought, “Why not try to create something that can truly help someone?.” We also met some other guys along the way that could find this idea useful (who are we talking about?:eyes:). So here we are. We threw ourselves headlong into the project, and UCollect started becoming a reality.

What’s Web3? Web 3.0 is the next version of the internet. It’s like an upgrade to make the internet more fair and secure for everyone.
Right now, big companies like Google and Facebook control much of what happens on the internet. But with Web 3.0, people will have more control over their information and its use.

This will be possible thanks to some new technologies like blockchain, which is a way of storing information that can’t be changed or hacked. It means you can ensure your information is safe and won’t be tampered with.

One of the main products of Web3 seemed the perfect starting point. We’re talking about NFTs. Not as simply collectibles but as something that can give creators a way to support themselves, to live through their community, and nurture it in return. How? NFT Memberships. The latter is something we all know, but the former…we can get to know them better together (I personally recommend our blog for some latest news and trends about NFTs, but I will cover some important aspects also in the next posts here on the forum)

So far, things have been going pretty well. Our team has been working hard to develop a user-friendly platform with a slick design that showcases the amazing NFT Memberships available for sale. We plan to launch by the end of June, and we’re pretty confident we will have everything ready by then.

Speaking of secrets, here’s one for you: we’ve been testing out a new feature that we’re pretty excited about. It’s still in the early stages, but let’s just say that it involves artificial intelligence and some seriously mind-blowing experiences. We can’t say too much more just yet, but stay tuned.

Overall, we’re thrilled with the progress we’ve made so far, and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for UCollect. We’re committed to creating an amazing platform for our community and always looking for new and innovative ways to do just that.

I’m going to deepen some of the topics I’ve just mentioned, so… don’t miss out on discovering how ucollect.me and NFT memberships can help you build a thriving community with consistent earning potential. Stay subscribed to stay in the loop.:rocket:

1 Like